Pain is behind roughly half of their health care consultations and its source can be very varied: from the stomach which causes chronic constipation into the muscular feature of asthenia or pain, one of many more.
But most of the time we only go to the doctor when the discomfort is very intense. The remainder of the time, we get used to”living” together. A mistake, because pain should never be resigned.
Apart from the recommended medical treatment, it’s demonstrated that the diet helps to relieve pain to solve the reason causes it (sometimes ). It’s been shown, by way of example, that a certain diet days before a surgery aids a better recovery.
Be that as it may, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, isoflavones or vitamin Q-10 are a number of the substances contained in foods that have been proven to play an essential role in pain control. Including them in your diet can help you feel better. Listed below are five menus contrary to a few of the most common pains.
1. Constipation and stomach ache
What’s happening to you? When you do not frequently go to the toilet, the faeces accumulate in the gut and causes gases that also accumulate, so that the stomach swells and causes pain.
The ideal menu
- Breakfast: Semi-skimmed milk using wheat bran, Olive oil, Wholemeal bread, Pear
- Mid-morning: Green tea, York ham, Wholemeal bread
- Food: Lentils, Chicken with mushrooms, Tangerines
- Snack: Fresh cheese, 1 tbsp honey
- Dinner: Leek puree, Steamed hake with veggies, Skimmed yogurt
Wheat bran is the outer covering of cereal grain. It supplies a lot of insoluble fiber, so it has a higher water retention capacity, increasing stool volume and improving constipation in a short moment. Just one teaspoon a day.
A daily yogurt helps improve intestinal transit because of the impact it has on the digestive system, as it helps the regeneration of bacterial flora. It also provides protein, calcium and vitamin D.
A tbsp of flaxseed olive oil acts as a lubricant to assist feces move along the gut. Additionally, it supplies a large amount of essential fatty acids.
It is crucial to work out and drink 1.5 liters of water each day. It is possible to complete this amount by taking infusions with a couple of drops of lemon.
2. Muscle pain due to tiredness
What’s happening to you? Asthenia occurs when there’s a sense of both physical and mental fatigue and lack of generalized vitality without any previous effort. The stress preserved is its main cause.
The ideal menu
- Breakfast: Semi-skimmed milk, Brewer’s yeast, whole grains, Banana
- Mid-morning: Ham, Bread
- Food: Ratatouille, Onion liver
- Snack: Corn pancake, Orange juice, Brewer’s yeast
- Dinner: Vegetable puree, Sardines, Skimmed yoghurt
Sardine is a blue fish rich in omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, very valuable for its anti inflammatory power and for relieving muscle pain. In addition, it provides coenzyme Q10, a basic antioxidant to attain energy from nutrients.
The liver contains a lot of iron, necessary for the blood vessels to properly supply oxygen to all areas of the human body. And when this doesn’t happen, decay states happen. Moreover, the iron provided by the liver, unlike that derived from vegetables, can be readily absorbed. Contain it once weekly on your own menus.
Brewer’s yeast concentrates proteins, B vitamins and zinc. In times of stress or rust take three or four tablespoons daily.
It’s very important to follow a diet full of vegetables. Check with your physician about the prospect of taking vitamin and mineral supplements but do not take them on your own.
3. Leg pain from fluid retention
What is happening to you? If you notice swollen and thick legs you probably don’t eliminate fluids well. The reason?: sedentary lifestyle, diet high in sodium, hypertension, obesity…
The Perfect menu
- Breakfast: Coffee with milk, Wholemeal bread, Jam, Melon
- Mid-morning: 1 cereal bar, Roasted apple
- Food: Vegetable stew, Chicken fillet with garlic and parsley, Skimmed yoghurt
- Snack: Quince with cottage cheese, Horsetail infusion
- Dinner: Julienne soup, Bread with cooked noodle, Persimmon
Natural and fresh ingredients would be your very best ally to get rid of fluids properly. Keep in mind that sausages, commercial soups, canned foods, pickles, cured cheeses and industrial leftovers have a lot of sodium and therefore induce fluid retention.
Spices and herbs like parsley are excellent substitutes for salt because they contain no sodium or cacaloriesut give the recipe the right bit of flavour.
The infusion of horsetail offers potassium, helping to remove excess fluid through the pee. Vegetables, vegetables and fruits are also a good source of the vitamin.
Sleep with your legs slightly raised. Don’t spend much time standing or sitting. Avoid tight clothing, high shoes and drink plenty of water.
4. Stomach ache from heavy digestions
What is happening to you? Pressure, cramps… Stomach pain may be due to an illness or intolerance, but a lot of instances the fault is just bad dietary habits.
The Perfect menu
- Breakfast: Soy drink, Whole wheat toast, Grapefruit
- Mid-morning: Toast with spreads, Peppermint
- Food: Salad with tuna and hard-boiled egg, Wholemeal pasta with tomato, Peach
- Snack: Toast with ham, Skimmed yoghurt
- Dinner: Tomato soup, Grilled monkfish, Infusion of agrimony
Steak drink or lactose-free cow’s milk is a choice to spell out the causes of stomach upset. In case a mild or moderate intolerance is supported, you should limit milk, which has more garlic than other dairy products, like yoghurt or cheese.
Monkfish and fish in general contain little fibrous and low collagen proteins so it is simple to digest. Also remember that simple cooking methods (boiled detergent, oven or fat-free iron) create stomach work simpler.
Peppermint contains anti-inflammatory components, and agrimony tannins enhance digestion.
Eat slowly and avoid drinking a great deal of water throughout the meal because it neutralizes the stomach acids necessary for good digestion.
5. Nerve pressure headache
What is happening to you? If the nerves of the throat muscles and the scalp have been tightened, the headache appears. And it is easy for this to occur if you suffer anxiety.
The Perfect menu
- Breakfast: Kefir, Wholemeal bread, Hazelnuts, 2 plums
- Mid-morning: Lemon beebrush infusion, Vegetable sandwich
- Food: Zucchini with grated cheese, thyme and rosemary, Lean pork with salad, Fruit salad
- Snack: Semi-skimmed milk, Whole grains
- Dinner: Chicken soup with carrot, potato, leek, onion and chickpeas, Pasta salad with boiled egg and tuna, Apricot
Luisa herb has a calming effect that helps calm the nerves. In addition to taking it as an infusion, you may utilize it as a fragrant herb in fish and meat dishes.
Hazelnuts provide magnesium, a mineral which helps prevent migraine attacks. It’s recommended to choose 300 mg/day of calcium.
Additive-free Monosodium glutamate and aspartame can give a headache.
Avoid drinking alcohol, tea, coffee, tobacco and some foods such as chocolate or soybeans.